Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Front Squat

3 x 5 Front Squat (75/85/95#)

Followed by some core work.

Yeah this was bad. The second set I had to break up 4-1, and the last set I hat to break up 2-2-1. I also had some weird pain in my right elbow, I'm not sure what that was about. It took some work to get this workout in, since there wasn't a "Body Conditioning" class because of midterms. Luckily, Mr. Chiroi was kind and let me just work out when his basketball team was in there. 

Then, I got some extra work carrying mats into the gym in preparation for the wrestling tournament tomorrow (10/23). 

Right now, I'm SUPER sore. My legs aren't that bad, but my collarbone and shoulder are :/ I have normal pain in my collarbone, but my shoulder joint is sore if I just touch it. Patience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment