Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fail...

So I haven't posted in three weeks, wow. I keep on freaking doing this, and I'm not sure how to break this particular habit. I can't seem to do anything of importance consistently. And the real fail was last Friday, when I didn't get front squats done like I should have. I did cheer for our guys' cross country team when they won section champs for the third straight time, I did cheer for Karlie Garcia when she beat the[read: her] course record by 14 seconds, and I did go see the new Immortals movie(very good movie btw). But apparently getting my front squats in wasn't a priority. I have an unstoppable determination, I just need to figure out my priorities so that I can apply that determination properly. I'm not even sure if I want to continue with my strength program. So I have some thinking to do. Wish me luck :)
Real guys wear short shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment